People & Partners Insurance is a new fully licensed and capitalized general insurance company with dynamic and innovative leadership, we aim to be different and strive for transparency, trust, strength and security. Our vision is to build the most profitable, professional and customer focused general insurance company in Cambodia.
Our job training is second to none. Once our team is complete, we encourage promotions from within our existing staff.
We are now looking for a dynamic candidate for the following positions:
Underwriting Assistant : 1 posts
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Prepares quotes and policy according to underwriting instructions.
- Reviews and verifies all information on new and renewal applications are complete and accurate.
- Reviews and prepare endorsement requests and refers to Underwriter for approval.
- Processes cancellations, non-renewals and completing forms.
- Responds to agent inquiries via phone, or email.
- Filing policies and other related documents.
- Make revision as necessary according to instruction.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent certificate.
- Fresh graduated is encouraged.
- At least 1 year related work experience.
- Male or Female, Age : 20 – 35 years old
- Good oral and written communication skills both Khmer and English
- Strong attention and Self-motivated and ability to multi-task while managing priorities
- Proficient in computer office automation skill.
- On job training will be fully provided.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a professional and cooperative team work, have opportunity to challenge with different of work experience and get related training course, also other benefit is indicated in the staff handbook.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates shall send the application and enclosed requirement as below:
- Email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number: 023 21 78 78
- Closing date: 05 April 2021
- Address: #38, St 322, S/K Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.
- Attach letter: cover letter, updated CV (attached with certificate or equivalent), most recent recommendation.