1. IT ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
An IT Assistant performs technical support work for users of computers and peripherals for an assigned department or other unit. This position assists users with the installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and support of information
technology hardware and software.
The following list provides the most typical duties for positions in this job class:
• Perform initial installation and configuration of information technology hardware, software, and peripherals.
• Prepare new and upgraded computers to be connected to computer networks.
• Upgrade software and hardware on existing computers.
• Diagnose and provide support on computer system problems, including debugging, correcting, repairing, servicing, examining,
installing, training, and troubleshooting computer hardware, printers, and other peripherals.
• Provide assistance to users on the use of software and hardware.
• Provide support to help users to access network resources from work and home.
• Provide assistance with technology requirements in conference rooms, and other remote locations, including setting up laptops,
projectors, network and internet access.
• Gather, research and communicate pricing on computer equipment and peripherals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
This position requires a bachelor degree or equivalent, with 2 years of experience in related positions.
2. IT INTERN REQUIREMENTS
• Understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
• Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
• An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
• Fresh graduate or year 2 in Computer Science or relevant field
HOW TO APPLY
• Interested candidates shall send the application and enclosed requirement as below:
• Email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact number: 023 21 78 78
• Address: #38, St 322, S/K Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.
• Attach letter: cover letter, updated CV (attached with certificate or equivalent), most recent recommendation.