Senior Accounting officer
- Collect invoice from UW and post in A/C system
- Checking and re consult with Underwriting team
- Filing document properly and cash collection
- Cash and cheque deposit
- Issue received voucher and daily check.
- Prepare Annual Financial Statement including preparing supporting material for external auditor and follow up financial statement issue
- Prepare and maintain the CIFRS Accounting book following guideline from NAC.
- Analyze variance and fluctuation in Financial Statement
- Communicate issues of IFRS 9 and 16 with F&A team, consultant and other related departments
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports based on the bank or group requirement
- Other duties as assigned by the direct manager.