Internal Audit Officer
- Create audit schedules and plans for the internal audit fieldwork.
- Lead, direct and guide audit staff.
- Enable to work in provinces for audit mission.
- Develop new effective audit programs to meet current practice changes
- Review and evaluate audit programs to achieve audit objectives.
- Design and initiate auditing techniques, practices and benchmarks.
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve
- Identifying shortfalls or gaps in processes
- Prepare audit reports including the audit findings and appropriate corrective actions initiated for the top management.
- Ensure, track and monitor appropriate follow-up actions.
- Ensure best practices, standards and procedures of the company in all audit operations.
- Enhance and practice interpersonal and team-building skills throughout the audit department.
- Perform other audit tasks as assign by Direct Supervisor.