People & Partners Insurance is a new fully licensed and capitalized general insurance company with dynamic and innovative leadership, we aim to be different and strive for transparency, trust, strength and security. Our vision is to build the most profitable, professional and customer focused general insurance company in Cambodia.
Our job training is second to none. Once our team is complete, we encourage promotions from within our existing staff.
We are now looking for a dynamic candidate for the following positions:
Underwriting Assistant : 1 post
In charge of overall preparation of new and renewal quotations / policies / endorsements according to instructions from Senior Underwriting Officer in timely and effective manner.
This position works closely with Underwriting and Sales Team to help to accelerate the documentation in response to the client’s needs.
- Assist in preparing new and renewal quotations based on individual risk and underwriting guideline
- Assist in issuing new and renewal policies and endorsements based on instructions from the clients
- Calculate additional or refunded premium as needed from the clients
- Ensure files are well-organized and completed as per guideline
- Assist other members in the team to speed up the process of documentation if necessary
- Cooperate with other departments for inter-department working group
- Other jobs and responsibilities assigned by the management.
- Fresh Graduate student
- English good
Key Indicator & Competency:
- Be able to prepare new and renewal quotations, policies and endorsements accurately
- Be able to timely respond to Sales Team and other Departments in good manner
- Be able to be flexible to the customer requests
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates shall send the application and enclosed requirement as below:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Contact number: 023 21 78 78
- Closing date: 11-June-22
- Address: #38, St 322, S/K Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.
- Attach letter: cover letter, updated CV (attached with certificate or equivalent), most recent recommendation.